Flight of the Dragonfly Flight of the Dragonfly

Struck me..hard.

Some people can't see beyond the actual animation. Leaving an open mind while watching this improves your perception of the meaning behind just moving pictures. This is honestly one of the better works I've seen on here. I give it a 5/5 with of course the 10/10 for the review. Keep up the good work. :)

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

Yay!! ^_^

WOOT!!!~~ Your flash made it to the first page! Congratulations!! ^_^ I had given you a 5/5 when it was in the "Just Submitted" section ^_^ Glad to see my vote has helped contribute to you getting on the first page. Kudos to you!!~

Girlchan in Pirate 2 Girlchan in Pirate 2

Needs work..

You are definitely off to a great start! ^-^ I'm not too fond of the auto-start :/ Your animation needs some work..but it's all good XP

Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Woah!

This game blows my mind! You guys are indefinitely onto something here. I feel like I'm playing something that belongs in a true arcade.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Great spoof! xD

I loved it! The only problem I really saw with this game is that when you try to go back multiple pages on the browser, you just keep going back and forth in between the page you were on before and the page you are on at the time you want to flip back :/

Pizza City Pizza City

Killer

Keep coming out with more games!!! Pure genius xD I havn't really noticed much wrong at all with it, so I can't give any criticism :/

Zombies Zombies

wicked.

I love your art. Strangely enough, it kind of reminds me of my bf's insane artwork xD I should convince him to get a Newgrounds account and submit some of his art onto it. Could you imagine if your art came to life? Lol