Road of the Dead Road of the Dead

Woah!

This game blows my mind! You guys are indefinitely onto something here. I feel like I'm playing something that belongs in a true arcade.

Windows Doors Windows Doors

Great spoof! xD

I loved it! The only problem I really saw with this game is that when you try to go back multiple pages on the browser, you just keep going back and forth in between the page you were on before and the page you are on at the time you want to flip back :/

Pizza City Pizza City

Killer

Keep coming out with more games!!! Pure genius xD I havn't really noticed much wrong at all with it, so I can't give any criticism :/

Guess It Guess It

You're onto something with this game..

This does seem like a good game. I do actually enjoy games like this. I'm not too fond of clicking on a square set, typing a word and having it be wrong, when it was one of the right words, without the use of hints.. :/ You should be able to type in your answer, and if its right, have it go to that particular set of squares you clicked on.

Gallows-tree Gallows-tree

Game seems fun..

I do like the hangman concept. It would be nicer if you put up categories for the words though..

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

FUCKING AWESOME!!! XD

this game is one of the best ones on here XD

Hentai Bliss RPG Hentai Bliss RPG

It's alright

it's alright but there's some things that should be done. words like "cunt slit" and asshole, to me they don't sound right. they turn me right off. if you used better words for them, like less slang and more direct, it would be one hell of a game, i'll tell you that right now. I do love the music, but that kind of music shouldn't be playing in a game like this, to set the mood. if anything, it would turn people off. besides that, excellent job. XD