Flight of the Dragonfly Flight of the Dragonfly

Struck me..hard.

Some people can't see beyond the actual animation. Leaving an open mind while watching this improves your perception of the meaning behind just moving pictures. This is honestly one of the better works I've seen on here. I give it a 5/5 with of course the 10/10 for the review. Keep up the good work. :)

A Bear Trap Mishap A Bear Trap Mishap

Yay!! ^_^

WOOT!!!~~ Your flash made it to the first page! Congratulations!! ^_^ I had given you a 5/5 when it was in the "Just Submitted" section ^_^ Glad to see my vote has helped contribute to you getting on the first page. Kudos to you!!~

Girlchan in Pirate 2 Girlchan in Pirate 2

Needs work..

You are definitely off to a great start! ^-^ I'm not too fond of the auto-start :/ Your animation needs some work..but it's all good XP

The Future Wasn't There The Future Wasn't There

I liked it

It is definitely very creative. It just goes to show ya not to ignore your bf/gf or wife/husband! Some people get so distracted with things they're doing that they don't pay enough attention to their significant other.

spanio responds:

Thanks for watching!

How to Hook Up the NES How to Hook Up the NES

It is true!~

I can't believe how accurately this film depicts the hardships my NES and I have had to go through. :/ Back in the old days, I just stuck another cartridge in. Nowadays, I jam my Gamecube game case in it to get games to work, of course, on top of the cartridge inserted.

What they forgot to include is the different methods you use to put the cartridge in the slot to get games to work. Sometimes you have to push the game down by the console case's edge to get it to work. I have to do that with Final Fantasy..

The People's Mario The People's Mario

this movie is EXCELLENT!!

You do very good work. I didn't notice anything wrong at all. Just pure excellence.